Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Here I am. I am still here and I am going to write all about it.


This is my first blog posting. 

I am unsure about sharing my thoughts, ideas, pictures….basically my life, with an unknown group if people (assuming someone actually reads this) but here we go.


The last few months of my life have been non-stop. 

April 24th my son was born.

Then we found a new house, bought it and remodeled it.  Then we moved and rented our old house, with a newborn and a 4 year old.

I have been shuffling and going nonstop.  I need to stop and breath and feel my life. I am not complaining.   I have a great life, a great family and great friends.  But when life can be so much about taking care of other things other people I need to remember to who I am.


I am trying to get back to me.  I am enjoy my life, I express my creativity through food, I run to find solitude (while I run with friends?) and strength.  I like to laugh and roll on the floor with my kids and I go week in the knees for a hot pair of heels or a really nice cooking contraption. Go figure.

I am going to try to document our life, with picture, my ramblings, stories and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment