Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

26.2 Here I Come!

Ok, race day is here.

I have butterflies, I am excited and dreading it all at the same time. 

This is my 3rd full marathon, but for some reason I am nervous.  Maybe because I am at home, my other races I have traveled to (Napa and San Francisco), I ate out, I slept in a hotel, I was out of my element and everything was about the race.  Today was just a regular day, but I have to wake up in the morning and run a marathon and it is making me nervous.

I have done the training, I have the miles on my feet.  There will be friends, family and strangers to cheer us on, and I love when people are cheering me on.  It will be good.

If you find yourself out and about in Sacramento or anywhere along the course come and and cheer us on, I will happily take all the support I can get.

Wish me luck,
Elena

1 comment: