Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

nonstop



This past week has been crazy.  My mom visited, I walked in my graduation (you can read about that here).  I had friends visit, my husband had a birthday, we had a party, my girl had a birthday, she turned five.  I cooked and baked like mad and ran around in circles, without actually managing to run. 

I have not worked out in days, I have tried to keep eating in check, making good decisions among bad ones, I had some sweets, some tequila, some fun.

So much fun. 

I am tired, I have not slept nearly enough, I have a cough that is keeping me up all night, but I have spent the last several days enjoying. 

Enjoying my family, my friends, my husband, my kids, my life.

Tomorrow life returns to normal.

Enjoy,

elena

5 comments:

  1. That is a crazy week! I hope your cough gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have had a crazy week... now that things are back to normal it is time to enjoy a nice bath, a glass of wine and a good book after the kids are in bed. That will get you back to normal in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I three had a crazy week. Family wedding fun mayhem.

    and now the dust is settling and life is returning to semi normalcy...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear, May is the craziest month. Just a few more days of school left here and we can finally move on to summer and enjoy the lazy days ahead!

    Hope your cough goes away soon. We have it here and it's lingering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I bet you are pooped - I'm worn out just reading that! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete