Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

You may be wondering...

December 16th has come and gone (as you may have guessed, given my last post was titled "December 17th") and you may be wondering if I made my thesis deadline.

The answer is no.  I have submitted my third (and hopefully final draft) and I am awaiting approval.

Honestly, I was surprised that I had to do the third draft.  I thought I was done the with the second draft, and I would have been done well before December 16th.  Instead I am on to the third draft, not ideal but I am on my way.

I am far enough along that even if I have to do a forth draft (cross you fingers that I don't), I will finish. 

I am checking my email much too often to see if my professor has emailed me.  I just want to be done, I am over it, but very close. 

I will finish before the new year.

I will keep you posted,

Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment