Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I am a wanna be

I wanna be a great runner.  It took me four marathons to call myself a runner.

I wanna be a domestic goddess.  I want to throw dinner parties and have everything ready and clean when people come.  I want a perfectly organized home, that is contempory, put together and still cozy. 

I wanna be a great mom.  I want to have endless patience, and knowledge, and want to play all the time.  I want to make the right choices for my kids.

I wanna be super fit and strong. 

I wanna be the wife that makes my husband feel safe, sexy, and at home where ever I am. 

I wanna be compassionate and passionate all the time while still being me.

I wanna be a better friend, one who can talk when friends call, and make plans that I keep, and I want to know the right thing to say.

I wanna be a lot of things. 

I wanna be happy.

And for the most part I am.

I am a work in progress but I love my life. 

I am happy to be me, even if I am a wanna be.

What to you want to be?

Good Night,

elena

17 comments:

  1. I love this post! Your list sums up mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From where I stand, you are all these things!! And doing it all in fabulous shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I love you. You always make me feel so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your list is pretty much what my list looks like. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool list and I feel blessed to be a wife and mom and to do everything else I do. :0)

    I am blog hopping today and decided to stop by your blog. I hope you will stop by (and become a follower if you aren't one already) at either or both of my blogs:

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Jessicas Lil Corner is where I blog about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    Thanks and have a blessed Wednesday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great post... happiness is a work in prgress I believe : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you are already all of these things. Did you include shoe obssessed in that list?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I often make lists....what I want to be...who I am.....
    If we stop making lists then we stop trying to be our best. We should always try to be our best and always strive for that and lists work for me!
    I bet if they are on your list, then you are what you want to be!!!! This was a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous list..we can always strive to do better & love who we are during the journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey thanks for stopping by. I'm always envious of people who can run marathons as I really can't. Running 3.2km on treadmill wants my life alr.. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to be everything you listed, but mostly, I want to stop wanting to be something else and just be bloody happy being me!!
    I'm a work in progress, but I hope I'll get there some day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to do all of those things too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post. I want to be a great wife and an even better mom!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this! I believe we can have everything we want and most likely already do.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great post - I love it!!! I might have to steal this concept from you one day & write my own "wanna be's"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great post! I might steal this idea! I want to be a runner too!

    ReplyDelete