Last week my family (my mom, brother, sister-in-law and twin 16 month nephews) were staying with us and Rob was on vacation so he was home.
We were all here. In my house.
It was good. I love my family and actually enjoy spending time with them.
I wished they lived next door.
Yesterday Rob went to work and my family left. Like I said, I love my family, but I am so glad everyone got out of my house.
Next time I complain about feeding or cleaning up after my small people, remind me how easy it is to take care of two people.
We have no big adventures planned for this week aside from a trip to the Bay Area to snuggle a baby and maybe wine country for mothers day.
I am going to enjoy the sun and work on getting lean.
Here are this weeks health kick goals:
- Work out (lift three days, and do cardio three times)
- Drink a lot of water (I did good last week but I still need to drink more)
- Eat Healthy (lots of veggies, good protein, and not too many carbs or sweets)
- Limit margaritas/wine/other cocktails (all calories count, even when the sun is out).
- Have a date with my husband (even if it ends up being on the couch with a movie).
- Plan our meals (and actually make what I plan).
- Build a planter box and plant a garden.
What's your plan for the week? Any goals? Any heath kick plans?