Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

My Face Hurts and my nose is stuffy

I want to crawl under the covers and stay there. 

My husband is at work for the next four days and I am home alone with the kids. 

I don't feel good, and I don't have time to be sick. 

Ok....I am done, enough whining.  Thanks for listening.

Happy Friday, it was a good week. 

My mom was here from New Mexico and my sister-in-law and my nephews were her from San Fransisco, it has been non-stop busy but fun. 

I got two early morning runs in this week. 

I love running when it is still dark, before I have to take care of anything or anyone.  It is so worth waking up at 5:00 am, to get an hour that is all about me.  Rob is only home a morning or two week so I cannot get out very often, but when I can I love it.

Here are my goals for the next few days:

-Enjoy my kids (maybe I can trick them to crawl under the covers and snuggle)

-Get healthy (popping tons of natural remedies, and drinking coffee so I can fake it until they work)

-Run 21 miles (yes... this last item feels a little daunting but after 21 miles we start to taper down)



Taylor is at school this morning so it is just Jaxson and I for a few hours.

Happy Boy loves to eat

Notice the laundry, I am under the covers on the other side of the couch not putting it away.






Eat, drink and be merry, I will be on my couch or on the trail running.

Have a great weekend,
 
elena

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! I am just getting better...finally...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you healthy vibes mama! You are such a trooper! Good luck with 21- so very proud of you running lady :) Give those cutie babies kisses from me!

    ReplyDelete