Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

New blog look and technical difficulties

As you can see I am working on a new look for my blog, and by a new look I mean I am aiming to have an actual look to my blog, I am having a bit of technical difficulties.  I know they are there and I am trying to work them out.

Keep a look out for my new and improved look in the next few days.  Let em know what you think and if you have any suggestions.  Also, because I am asking for your input, is there anything you would like me to share or rant about?  Since I have decided that I am okay with my life being an open book I am open to chatting about what ever you want to hear about.


Happy Friday,

Elena




*Thanks Kim for your help in improving the look of my blog- it is so fun to play now that I almost know what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment